I need a cirquit that will play one piano note when I press the button. Which note.. does not matters.sound should not be pure but I wish it realy to sound like piano note. How do I do that and what do I need for that? I have:
- Arduino 2009 Duemilanove ATMEGA168 Board
- 16x2 HD44780 White character & Blue BL LCD
- 400 Points Breadboard
- 70 pcs Breadboard Wire
- 24C16 - 2K I2C CMOS Serial EEPROM
- DS1307 - 64 x 8, Serial, I2C Real-Time Clock
- 32.768KHz Crystal For DS1307
- 74HC595 - 8-bit serial-in, serial or parallel-out shift register with output latches
- LM324 - Low Power Quad Operational Amplifier
- LM386 - Low voltage audio power amplifier
- ULN2003 - 7 channel high current darlington array
- 3mm Red LED x 5, Green LED x 5, Yellow LED x 5
- 5 x Red Mini Push Button Momentary Switch
- 5 x Black Mini Push Button Momentary Switch
- Proto & Servo Shield ProtoShield PCB For ARDUINO
- lots of resistors and piezo elements. And i can buy more things if needed.
Please give example. I'm noob at electronics and noob in English so please don't link me to some kind of tons of information which is useless for ppl like me.
Just what's the cirquit, and what's the programm.
I understand programming very well if that helps.
I just don't believe there's no way to do that.