How do I send data from Arduino to a Web Page using GSM ?

Hello Arduino fans. I'm just working on my big, big project for uni but i can't do it myself. I have a project and Im using : Arduino Mkr Gsm1400 + Mkr Env Shield ( with sensors: TEMT6000, LPS22HD, VEM6065) + MKR Proto Shield. I also have sensors like Decagon EC-5, DS18B20 and SHT31 that i need to stick on the board.

Problem : I want to make my sensors that can measure : - soil's humidity (using Decagon EC-5), -measure soils's temperature ( using DS18B20), - measure air's humidity&temperature ( using Sensirion SHT31). to send data to a web page. I want to check the web page and see in real time the data from the sensors. optional: I want to upload time and date The problem is that I don't really know how to do it, i need to use html,css, sql? I have no ideea and I really, really need some help !

So guys please if someone can or know how to do it , please help me (its really important for me).

if u have questions be sure to leave a comment about them and i will try to explain

@andrazzn

Your topic was Moved to it's current location / section as it is more suitable.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Three days of deafening silence probably says a lot. You say you have got all this stuff for Arduino, but have you got something that receives the data via GSM and displays the result?

I want to check the web page and see in real time the data from the sensors. optional: I want to upload time and date

Probably not such a great option. That information should be available in real time at the destination. And why do you want a web page anyway?

Hello,

You can do it easily by following these steps:

• Connect sensors to board on designated pins
  • Read sensors' data using their libraries, add delay between readings
  • Make a string combining all sensor data, better it could be HTTP POST request
  • On server receiving end aka, server. write a API endpoint (PHP/ASP.Net/NodeJS etc.) and process the sensors values sent via POST
  • Save the data in database
  • Show the data on a dynamic page (PHP/ASP.Net/NodeJS etc.) to display the data.

These steps are just to give you idea what you need know to complete your project. Hope this helps.

chall3ng3r: Hello,

You can do it easily by following these steps:

• Connect sensors to board on designated pins
  • Read sensors' data using their libraries, add delay between readings
  • Make a string combining all sensor data, better it could be HTTP POST request
  • On server receiving end aka, server. write a API endpoint (PHP/ASP.Net/NodeJS etc.) and process the sensors values sent via POST
  • Save the data in database
  • Show the data on a dynamic page (PHP/ASP.Net/NodeJS etc.) to display the data.

These steps are just to give you idea what you need know to complete your project. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much !!!

You're welcome :)

@https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/recipes/how-to-make-seitan-a-meat-substitute-thats-been-around-for-centuries/ar-BB1f3E9C?li=BBnb7Kz, +1

Also their is a MySQL connector library for Arduino