How to program arduino uno to control cnc machine

Hello every one,,,

i am beginner in arduino programming.

I designed 3D CNC router machine .. using arduino uno, two stepper motor with it's shield and dc motor.

my power supply 12 v,,the size of the base of work 1m X 1m.

I want to learn write the program for the arduino to control the cnc,,because all the program i have ever

found in network did not work with the design that i made, also all the sources in google about cnc

Gcode

programming, I did not found any source to learn arduino programming for cnc for beginners.

so from where i have to begin to learn step by step program for the cnc?

Hello every one,,,

i am beginner in arduino programming.

I designed 3D CNC router machine .. using arduino uno, two stepper motor with it's shield and dc motor.

my power supply 12 v,,the size of the base of work 1m X 1m.

I want to learn write the program for the arduino to control the cnc,,because all the program i have ever

found in network did not work with the design that i made, also all the sources in google about cnc

Gcode

programming, I did not found any source to learn arduino programming for cnc for beginners.

so from where i have to begin to learn step by step program for the cnc?

Many people use the GRBL program to control CNC machines. Have you considered it?

...R

did you check the projects here:

https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/projects/tags/cnc

@safaa932, do not cross-post. Threads merged.

It depends on where the information is coming from that will guide the CNC machine. If you have a standard CAD-CAM package then it is likely to output G-Code. Then you need to translate that G-code into something that your steppers can use. GRBL is great for this.

If you have Gerbers or something else, then you will probably need something else.

An UNO is kind of small for CNC. Most types of machines such as 3D printers and routers need more than 2 axes and the UNO simply doesn't have enough pins to drive that many steppers. That's why all the major software you are likely to find will be written for a MEGA or other type of Arduino. The extra memory on the MEGA means it will be difficult to fit that software into the UNO's memory.

Please tell me programing code of arduino cnc

mubin821:
Please tell me programing code of arduino cnc