I/O between multiple aurdino

Hi,

I am not sure this room is correct place for my question, I am sorry.

I have 2 aurdinos and want an input on an aurdino can response by output on other one.
Example, push BUTTON on Aurdino A can turn on LED on Aurdino B, please see my attachmnet.

Please any advice and reference URL. Thank you.

I am shure that you should work through some basic examples.

The attached setup has a good chance to damage your arduino(s) and the led.

How far apart will the Arduino's be, how many inputs will the first arduino be sending to the second one? Is it just one output for 1 LED or will it be several outputs for several LED's?

Whandall:
I am shure that you should work through some basic examples.

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/HomePage

The attached setup has a good chance to damage your arduino(s) and the led.

The attach setup just as illustration. My point is I/O spread over arduino communication.
I am newbie on arduino world, can you specify which one I have to learn on example page?
I have browse example page but have no clue yet. Thanks for your advice.

Riva:
How far apart will the Arduino's be, how many inputs will the first arduino be sending to the second one? Is it just one output for 1 LED or will it be several outputs for several LED's?

The distance between arduino about 20 meters.
I plan to make push button input 10 -15 pcs and real output is relay for 10 - 15 pcs too.
I also need advice for arduino communication protocol for requirement above, thanks.

yanurmal:
The distance between arduino about 20 meters.
I plan to make push button input 10 -15 pcs and real output is relay for 10 - 15 pcs too.
I also need advice for arduino communication protocol for requirement above, thanks.

If you want to use wires for 20 meters distance then probably RS232-TTL converters (like this) will do the job and transfer switch settings over serial using 3 wires (RX/TX/GND)
Another option might be to use a wireless connection instead and there are several ways of doing this with XBEE modules probably being the easiest as I think they handle all the wireless transparently and you use then the same as you would use Serial.
I'm sure other will have other options/ideas for you in the wireless modules.

yanurmal:
The attach setup just as illustration. My point is I/O spread over arduino communication.
I am newbie on arduino world, can you specify which one I have to learn on example page?
I have browse example page but have no clue yet. Thanks for your advice.

I would recommend looking at the examples from the first five chapters of

Tutorial BuiltIn Examples

Most of them are small, the code is directly available.

Leds, buttons, communication... all of the stuff you want to use. :wink: