IDE 1.6.3 will not open in windows

After I updated to IDE 1.6.3, I have not been able to open the program. The start up screen comes on as it does its thing then it all crashes. I ran the debug program and I pasted the response. Please go easy on me, I’m green, and its my first post.

c:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino>arduino_debug.exe
Loading configuration…
Initializing packages…
Preparing boards…
Starting…
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\lib\AStylej.dll:
%1 is not a valid Win32 application
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1937)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1822)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1083)
at cc.arduino.packages.formatter.AStyleInterface.(AStyleInterfac
e.java:42)
at cc.arduino.packages.formatter.AStyle.(AStyle.java:52)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
onstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:408)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:438)
at processing.app.Editor.createToolMenuItem(Editor.java:894)
at processing.app.Editor.addInternalTools(Editor.java:917)
at processing.app.Editor.buildToolsMenu(Editor.java:693)
at processing.app.Editor.buildMenuBar(Editor.java:497)
at processing.app.Editor.(Editor.java:224)
at processing.app.Base.handleOpen(Base.java:774)
at processing.app.Base.handleOpen(Base.java:739)
at processing.app.Base.handleNew(Base.java:633)
at processing.app.Base.(Base.java:335)
at processing.app.Base.guardedMain(Base.java:198)
at processing.app.Base.main(Base.java:113)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\lib\AStylej.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 applicat
ion
Cannot load native library c:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\lib\astylej.dll
The program has terminated!

Windows? go to c:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\arduiono15 and delete the folder. Then try again. The folder will get recreated on startup, but if the existing version is corrupt the IDE won't load. It's a cheap and dirty first step, and your issues might not have anything to do with this, but it can't hurt.

Thank you Barry914. I could not find the file that you mentioned. I am running windows 7, I dont know if you assumed that or not. I made it as far as c:\users\username\ but that is where the trail went cold. I also did a search for arduinono15 but nothing turned up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program a couple of times and I have even tried the nightly builds. nothing is working. I am beginning to wonder if I have something wrong with my computer. I am willing to try any suggestions.

You were almost there. "username" is your username, of course. look for AppData, and Roaming under that. I'm running Win7 too. It's there, do a search of the entire C drive if you have to

Just to clarify, I did use my own user name. After that there was no AppData file, even after searching the entire drive. I found a couple other appdata file names that were for other programs, but not the link that was mentioned.
I did get a new computer (it was time) and everything is working well. I think that the software on my old computer is corrupt, I plan on striping it down and reloading windows on it so I have a viable backup unit.
When I complete that task, I will update this post in case anybody else has the same issue.

Did you notice the typo in your earlier response? The filename was misspelled.