Java apps and bluetooth

Hi, I'm looking to control my arduino via my phone's bluetooth with a simple app.

I want the app to have a textbox and when you press a button the text in the textbox is sent via bluetooth to the arduino.
I also want the phone's controls (up= -1, down= -2, left= -3, right= -4, fire= -5, left soft key= -6, right soft key= -7) to be noticed and sent via bluetooth when they are pressed.

However, I do not know java so cannot make it myself, and cannot find an app that will do the same, or even something remotely similar.
Could somebody please help?
My phone is not a smartphone, I need the app to be a java j2me (whatever that means) app. Could somebody please code the app and send it to me?

If you post it here then we could arrange for it to be sent somehow.
I would be extremely grateful, this problem is holding me back with my project.

Thank-you very much.

DataShark:
My phone is not a smartphone,

This is the first of your problems, and probably the greatest

I need the app to be a java j2me (whatever that means) app.

Your second problem is to understand whatever that means, and determine whether java j2me is applicable to your phone

this problem is holding me back with my project.

This is probably true, and best fixed by getting an android smartphone. Once you have come to terms with that, you will probably find the app you require already exists, and probably free. Failing that, expect to pay $5000 for a j2me app, and take the chance that it might work on you dumbphone.

Thanks for your help. You say that j2me apps are expensive? Why is that? Free java apps work fine with my phone. I have had a look at what j2me means, and I think I may not need the app to be j2me after all...

DataShark:
Thanks for your help. You say that j2me apps are expensive? Why is that?

If you expect somebody to write an app for you, you should expect to be charged serious money for the effort. As I understand it Java j2me is very nasty to work with. I have been down this road and quickly concluded that there has to be another way. There is.

I have had a look at what j2me means, and I think I may not need the app to be j2me after all...

That may be right, and it's probably a good thing. As I said, the simplest solution is to get a smartphone.