LED Matrix controlled by arduino

so I bought LED matrices to play around with my arduino, and got all of it set up. Here you can find the panel bought. I know it runs on a 74hc245D which is an octal bus transciever going out to multiple shift registers. The schematic for this panel is found here. If anyone can tell me how to make a control code for this, or even were to start on a control code would be super helpful. Thanks guys! (PS I have two of these panels hooked together)

That panel looks very similar (if not the same) to one I have been working on. The one I have is from FreeTronics and they have a library for driving it.
32x16 Red Dot Matrix Display | Freetronics Product Page
GitHub - freetronics/DMD: Arduino library to support the Freetronics Dot Matrix Display Library

This is a binary control library (light is either on or off). I have been working on a PWM solution but it does limit the number of panels that you can control.

Hope this helps.

milamber:
That panel looks very similar (if not the same) to one I have been working on. The one I have is from FreeTronics and they have a library for driving it.
32x16 Red Dot Matrix Display | Freetronics Product Page
GitHub - freetronics/DMD: Arduino library to support the Freetronics Dot Matrix Display Library

This is a binary control library (light is either on or off). I have been working on a PWM solution but it does limit the number of panels that you can control.

Hope this helps.

Would that library potentially work for this LED board as well? http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/ultrathin-16x32-red-led-matrix-panel-p-1582.html