I would like to introduce my new mini-project LED Matrix Editor created for the Arduino community.
This is online tool for editing and creating animations for LED dot matrices.
It looks very simple, but it has some handy features:
- Online, free and safe. No additional software required.
- Toggle LEDs using a mouse
- Toggle a whole row or column by clicking the appropriate matrix's index
- Shift the matrix Up, Down, Left or Right via the single click
- Invert or Clear matrix
- Collect matrices in the bottom pane and then reorder them using the Drag-and-Drop
- Update images as well as insert new or delete existing
- Save images as a C code for Arduino
- Use browsing history and save images as a link or bookmark, so you never lost your creations
I hope you will be fun and happy using it.