Library for Sensirion differential pressure sensor SDP610?

Dear All,
A search on this forum shows no results for this, but has anyone got any experience with or written a library for Sensirion's SDP610 differential pressure sensor? I wonder how similar it would be to their humidity/temperature sensor. I have no experience writing libraries so would'nt know where to start, hence the question.
many thanks,
Fin

Hi Fin,

Yes, the SHT2x and SDP600 are very similar.
The I2C communication for measurements with he SDP600 is practically the same as an SHT2x with hold master measurement triggering.

Wilhelm

Thanks for replying - I only just read your post, sorry. I got it working by writing my own function to do it. Not too difficult when armed with a dual-channel scope and a bit of patience!
thanks, for the reply.
Fin

Hi,

interesting topic.
I want to monitor differential pressure, too. Background: I have house-ventilation and a ofen. To control (better: to limit) ventilation underpressure (to prevent of getting CO into the living-room) I want to measure the delta.
There is a rule, that pressure MUST be below 4 pascal (in Germany). That´s why I was googeling for +- 25pascal sensors.

I have been checking the SDP610 sensor, too.
No I was wondering about operating voltage (3.3V instead of 5V-Arduino).
Any experience how to make it "easy"?

May I ask for your application setup?
Do you perform averaging?
How about "suddeen" changes,etc...?

Thanks for any hints,
Bernhard

FinlayEvans:
Thanks for replying - I only just read your post, sorry. I got it working by writing my own function to do it. Not too difficult when armed with a dual-channel scope and a bit of patience!
thanks, for the reply.
Fin

HI Fin,

can yo post your code for future reference?
(might try to make a lib out of it)