I hope to have this one be more informative than most of the others and i think this will cover most all topics having to do with building a Controller.
I am new to Arduino (4 days) and i feel that a good project to get used to the world of circuits would be to dive in head first and probbably drown doing it.
I have never before picking up the smartfun kit built a circuit in my life.
I am looking to have the whole shabang for a controller this includes
- Monitor pH
- Monitor Temp.
- Monitor Salinity
- Auto Top Off
- Auto Shut-off valve for over flow so sump does not over flow
- water level sensors for sump and display tank.
- fan control for temperature management
- light timers
- power management on individual sockets (15 plugs)(don't know if that many is possible)
- web interface with live updates of tank parameters
- perform operations via web management
- camera with ability to be viewed via web console
- Wireless networking
- posible keyboard to alter times for lights
- EDIT: to add 128x64 LCD
It's a big list i know and i dont know if its all possible could you guys give me some guidance on how to accomplish most if not all of this? i know there are limitations on the power that i have to over come and I have no idea on how to over come that and hte limitations on inputs. Thanks everyone in advance. and i'm not posting this just for myself but also as a guilde for others like me that wish to build their own. who are just starting out