Mega serial port not listed in IDE

I have a few Arduinos connected to a Windows XP SP3 computer, but the com port for one of them is not showing up in the IDE (v 1.03). If I go to device manager the port is listed (See com 5 in attached screen shot). What’s odd is that in device manager, it lists this as an Arduino Mega 2560, when it’s really an R3. I do have another Mega R3 connected and it’s correctly listed as an R3. I tried unplugging all the other Arduinos except this one, but that didn’t help. I also tried updating the driver, that didn’t work. And I even switched the USB cable and switched the physical USB jack it was connected too. I tried using my macbook laptop instead and everything works fine with that.
I attached screenshots for the COM ports hardware IDs for both of the Megas (COM5 and COM7). I don’t know if that’s of any help.

Any suggestions for getting this Mega to show up in the IDE?

Device Mgr Ports.png

Hardware Details COM7.png

Hardware Details COM5.png

IDE Ports Screenshot.png

Assign a different port to the COM5 Mega 2560. You can do that through Device Manager (I'd post instructions but this computer doesn't have any serial ports).

[quote author=Coding Badly link=topic=151778.msg1140148#msg1140148 date=1362258008]

Assign a different port to the COM5 Mega 2560. You can do that through Device Manager (I'd post instructions but this computer doesn't have any serial ports). [/quote]

I just tried that, but it didn't help.