MUSCLE SENSOR OUTPUT PROBLEM

i have this muscle sensor

(http://www.aliexpress.com/item/EMG-Sensor-Muscle-Signal-Sensor-Module/32325843038.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.1.1iXVgp&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_2_79_78_77_80,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_6)

and i follow the user’s manual and use the codes for the arduino but the output is like this(please see the attachment ). can you please tell me what’s wrong with my sensor or is the code is compatible with the arduino mega adk ? thanks

[code]// reads analog input from the five inputs from your arduino board 
// and sends it out via serial

// variables for input pins and
int analogInput[6];

// variable to store the value 
int value[6]; 

void setup()
{
  // declaration of pin modes
  for(int i=0;i<6;i++)
  {
    analogInput[i] = i+1;
    value[i] = 0;     
    pinMode(analogInput[i], INPUT);    
  }

// begin sending over serial port
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
  // read the value on analog input
  for(int i=0;i<6;i++)
  {
    value[i] = analogRead(analogInput[i]);
  }

// print out value over the serial port
  for(int i=0;i<6;i++)
  {
    Serial.println(10000 + i + 1); //prefix
    Serial.println(value[i]);
    Serial.println(10010); //end signal
  }
  // wait for a bit to not overload the port
  delay(10);
}

[/code]

here’s the output

serial monitor output.jpg

serial monitor output.jpg

Why are you reading 6 inputs when the sensor appears to have only one output? Which pins are actually connected? If you post details of how its wired up you may get more help.

hi @rw950431

here’s the circuit .just tell me what is the problem with my circuit

Unfortunately, you purchased a Chinese counterfeit of our Muscle Sensor v3. They even illegally copied (albeit poorly) our example code. That particular code is meant to be run along side the Processing code we have on our GitHub repository. The Processing code will display all 6 analog input pins values as a bar graph (thats why all six are being read).

I would recommend using the Arduino example sketch ReadAnalogVoltage instead.

The authentic version of the sensor can be bought at www.advancertechnologies.com

We also have a new sensor called the MyoWare that is much easier to setup than the v3. It can even be powered by an arduino directly (no more dual battery setup).

Advancer:
Unfortunately, you purchased a Chinese counterfeit of our Muscle Sensor v3. They even illegally copied (albeit poorly) our example code. That particular code is meant to be run along side the Processing code we have on our GitHub repository. The Processing code will display all 6 analog input pins values as a bar graph (thats why all six are being read).

I would recommend using the Arduino example sketch ReadAnalogVoltage instead.

The authentic version of the sensor can be bought at www.advancertechnologies.com

We also have a new sensor called the MyoWare that is much easier to setup than the v3. It can even be powered by an arduino directly (no more dual battery setup).

Thanks , i have here the myoware i will start using it :slight_smile: