Need help coding about custom car display (gauge)

Hi all,
I want to build a gauge for my car.The gauge will show the following values:

• Turbo boost and vacum
  • Oil pressure
  • Oil temp
  • Intake air temp
  • Coolant temp
  • Rpm
  • Vehicle speed
  • Exhaust temp
  • Air-fuel wideband
  • Ethanol

Car runs with a standalone Ecu.This ecu has speedometer and tacho (for RPM) output.I think speed and rpm information can be obtained from this output..
I can buy other necessary sensors and I can make wiring connections

Can be made this gauge with Arduino mega 2560 and a Nextion hmi tft lcd display?if possible anyone who can do this?

If you are working professional i can make a some payment for that.

if you have a offer please contact me by PM,I will go into more detail.

Thanks in advance

there's another option..
can it data transfer to nextion display from ECU?

Example video;

ECU informations here;

Regards

isn't there anybody that can?

There are probably folks here that can, however there may not be anybody that has a spare ECUmaster lying around to assist with the development process - they are not cheap. You should also realise that there is likely a significant amount of work involved in doing what you ask so you would need to have a healthy budget available to pay for it.

If it helps, I notice there is an Arduino library on GitHub to process the serial stream from the device and it appears to be actively developed. If it works well it might simplify your task.

You could also consider just purchasing someone else's existing custom display code - if they are willing to sell.

arduarn:
There are probably folks here that can, however there may not be anybody that has a spare ECUmaster lying around to assist with the development process - they are not cheap. You should also realise that there is likely a significant amount of work involved in doing what you ask so you would need to have a healthy budget available to pay for it.

If it helps, I notice there is an Arduino library on GitHub to process the serial stream from the device and it appears to be actively developed. If it works well it might simplify your task.

You could also consider just purchasing someone else's existing custom display code - if they are willing to sell.

First of all, thank you for your interest..

ECU gets this informations on car installed sensors and we can see on PC now.I can help to person who will write code (so I can do necessary trials)
I noticed project in what link you provided.there is even another example in github.But I haven't been able to contact the project owner yet.