NodeMCU ESP-12E Arduino & Blynk program

Hello all, and thanks for your assistance in any way

Project parts list
NodeMCU ESP-12E , jumpers , srd-03vdc-sl-c relay , breadboard and USB cable

project software
Arduino 1.6.9 , codes downloaded from Blynk and Blynk app on my Android

what im trying to accomplish is use the Blynk app to control a relay through the NodeMCU ESP-12E with the following code , issue im having is, it is not tripping the relay to change position of NO/NC

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth = “******************”;

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
Blynk.begin(auth, “", "*****”);
}

void loop()
{
Blynk.run();
}

there are little details for us here. I would suggest you get help from whoever is running the blink app, since apparently that's where all the programming happens

I don't see any pin assignments of anything in that pastey.

So generically, I'd say make sure your pin assignments are correct(can be tricky for the esp8266), make sure your not connecting anything to the reserved pins 15, 16, 2, 0, and make sure your actually connected to the wifi network.

Qdeathstar: there are little details for us here. I would suggest you get help from whoever is running the blink app, since apparently that's where all the programming happens

I don't see any pin assignments of anything in that pastey.

So generically, I'd say make sure your pin assignments are correct(can be tricky for the esp8266), make sure your not connecting anything to the reserved pins 15, 16, 2, 0, and make sure your actually connected to the wifi network.

Thank you for your reply I tried pins D1/D2/D7 to GND the pins are selected in the app if using a LED and a 200o res the LED blinks I will post to that site as well thank again