NodeMcu Not Turning ON

I Am Trying To Power My NodeMcu (Don't Know If It Is Version 0.1, 0.9 or anything else but the photo is downwards) With Two 4V 1Ah Battery(Current- 3.5 Amps. Max) (Model- RB410) Which Gives An Output Of 8V. I'm Putting This 8V To Vin And Gnd Pin But The NodeMcu Is Not Powering ON.

This My NodeMcu

This Is My Battery

Thanks

Reply Please.

Have you programed it? Have you tried it with usb cable? NodeMCU consumes lot of current have you tried any other battery? What's your indication of NodeMCU power on? it's not always that the blue LED is on.

Provide little more detail.

How exactly are you testing it ? (just looking for blue power led or more than that ?)

Zain_Javed: Have you programed it? Have you tried it with usb cable? NodeMCU consumes lot of current have you tried any other battery? What's your indication of NodeMCU power on? it's not always that the blue LED is on.

Provide little more detail.

Yes, I Have A Code Uploaded To It. I Am Powering it with 8V And It Is Harmful To Power It With 8V With USB. It Works On Giving 5V On USB. Yes, I've Tried A 9V Battery On Vin And It Worked With The Led ON. As I Said I'm Powering With A BAttery With 3.5Amps Max I'm Just Seeing The Led As An Indication.

Kalpit

Well I think your confused. Regardless of how you power it you still need to connect a USB cable. The NodeMCU will get it's power from Vin and not USB. It knows the Vin V> USB V.

I Don't Understand What You Want To Say. Please Express Clearly. And Also Give The Solution For The Problem.

Kalpit

Did you connect the usb cable after connecting the battery ?

The power light is on. Then how do you tell the NodeMCU is "not turning on"?

raschemmel: Did you connect the usb cable after connecting the battery ?

No, I Don't Connect USB When Powering With Battery But The LED is Turning ON When Powering With A 9V Battery And Not Connecting USB.

wvmarle: The power light is on. Then how do you tell the NodeMCU is "not turning on"?

I Didn't Say That The Power Led Is ON. I Just Said That I'm Seeing Led As Indication But The Led Is Not Turning ON When NodeMcu Is Connected With 8V Battery.

Kalpit

If that power LED doesn't turn on there's no power provided to the board. Fix the wires of your 8V battery.

Use your multimeter to confirm there's really 8V between the Vin and GND pins (measure by touching the pin, on the top of the board).

Very Sorry For Inconvenience. There was a problem with the wiring.

Kalpit