Hello! this is my first post here. I am working on a project using nrf transceivers, and I am at my wit's end!!
Here are a few things about my issue:
1- I know the problem is not my code. Not only were my devices working properly 2 days ago, I have also tested them using example code. No dice.
2- I am using the cheap ebay transceivers. But again, they were working fine just a little while ago.
3- all my pins are connected correctly (I have checked and double checked this about a million times now, and I will check again as I type this.)
4- I have a 100uF cap soldered on the top of the nrf across gnd and vcc.
5- I have all the jumpers connected directly to the arduino, vcc to 3.3v.
6- I am using Manicbug's nrf library. When the devices were working, I was using the more standard/recently updated library (can't remember who published it). I started using the manicbug library when the problem started.
I get this on setup:
ROLE: Pong back
*** PRESS 'T' to begin transmitting to the other node
STATUS = 0x00 RX_DR=0 TX_DS=0 MAX_RT=0 RX_P_NO=0 TX_FULL=0
RX_ADDR_P0-1 = 0x0000000000 0x0000000000
RX_ADDR_P2-5 = 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
TX_ADDR = 0x0000000000
RX_PW_P0-6 = 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
EN_AA = 0x00
EN_RXADDR = 0x00
RF_CH = 0x00
RF_SETUP = 0x00
CONFIG = 0x00
DYNPD/FEATURE = 0x00 0x00
Data Rate = 1MBPS
Model = nRF24L01
CRC Length = Disabled
PA Power = PA_MIN
I am not so naiive as to think just because it says "data rate 1mbps" that it is uploading. I am inclined to think the nrf is not being recognized at all because the filed are all 0's.