Operating two functions simultaneously?

I have connected a bluetooth module(HC-06) and a voice recognition shield(EasyVR) on an arduino UNO.

By using an another HC-06 on the another arduino(so, 2 arduinos and 2 HC-06 totally), I am going to let two arduionos communicate with each other.

Also, simultaneously, one arduino with HC-06 will recogize the voice by using the voice recognition module.

I have successed each operations, but after combining two codes the bluetooth doesn't work... (Voice recognition have successed.)

1.Is it unable to operate two operations simultaneously?

2.Can we use these two sentences in one code?

SoftwareSerial BT(2,3); --> for bluetooth module

SoftwareSerial Port(12,13); --> for voice recognition module

The SoftwareSerial can listen to only one serial input at a time : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/SoftwareSerial

I think you need a Mega with 4 HardwareSerial ports for that application.

...R

Or a Micro, Leonardo and probably a Due, that have at least one additional hardware serial.

Whandall: Or a Micro, Leonardo and probably a Due, that have at least one additional hardware serial.

I have the impression the OP wants to have 3 serial comms working - two input and one output.

...R

ch8colat: I have connected a bluetooth module(HC-06) and a voice recognition shield(EasyVR) on an arduino UNO.

By using an another HC-06 on the another arduino(so, 2 arduinos and 2 HC-06 totally), I am going to let two arduionos communicate with each other.

I don't see three devices connected to one Arduino in that description.

Using only hardware serials and no software serial with a Mega would be the best solution, I agree.