PIR connection-what is wrong here!?

Hi! Can any body see what is wrong here!?
I just need, that the LED on digital pin 13 blinks, when the motion has been detected.

int timer = 500;
int alarmPin = 0;
int alarmValue = 0;
int ledPin = 13;

void setup() {
Serial.begin (9600);
pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);  
pinMode(alarmPin, INPUT);
delay (2000); // it takes the sensor 2 seconds to scan the area around it before it can detect infrared presence. 
}

void loop() {
alarmValue = analogRead(alarmPin);

if (alarmValue < 100){
  blinky(); // blinks when the motion has been detected, just for confirmation.
  }
 delay(timer);

Serial.println (alarmValue);

delay (10);

}

void blinky() {
  for(int i=0; i<3; i++) {
    digitalWrite(13,HIGH);
    delay(200);
    digitalWrite(13,LOW);
    delay(200);
  }
 }

In what way does the program not work? And how have you connected the PIR sensor to the Arduino?

Nothing wrong with the code assuming you get a value from the Analogue pin 0 of less than 100 when something is detected.

The print statement is not in the conditional loop so what does it output when you run this?

made quick shot with phone. it is not very sharp but my be it will do Picture here: http://brorbjork.blogspot.com/

Sorry, can't see a thing on that photo! And in what way does your program not work?

sorry about that!
as you can see Grumpy_Mike suggested that: The print statement is not in the conditional loop so what does it output when you run this?
Something like this?:

int x = 0;
while ( x != 3 )
{
  /* code that doesn't change x */
}

I just need, that the LED on digital pin 13 blinks, when the motion has been detected.
Idea is to trigger with PIR sound, using MAX/MSP.

Something like this?:

No it doesn't.

What do you see in the monitor box when you click on the monitor icon. This displays numbers printed out by the sketch. It will be a string of numbers. What are these numbers? Do they change all the time? Are they the same? Do they change when the sensor detects something?