I recently got a Sainsmart kit with 7" touchscreen and CTE FTF LCD/SD Shield for Arduino Due V1.04 I already had an Arduino Due laying around :-)
- I downloaded a fresh Arduino IDE 1.6
- I installed the latest UTFT, UTFT_Buttons, UTFT_Geometry and Utouch. (I did delete previous versions, because had those libraries installed for a 320x240 touchscreen project (works fine), and I was not sure if I made any modifications to those libraries)
- I installed them in /krisw/Documents/Arduino/libraries (I'm on Mac OSX) (besides some other libraries I already had)
- Pin JP2 and JP4 are shorted. All other Jumpers are "open". (JP1,JP3,JP5,JP6,JP7,JP9 and something that seems te marked "JP18" (I think this is JP10 ?))
- I uncommented the define for the CTE_DUE_SHIELD.
The display itself works fine, and with the UTF_SdRaw (found on this forum), I'm able to read data from the SD card.(using CTE70,25,26,27,28 )
The problem is, I can't get the touchscreen to do anything :-( I already had a look at several topics on this forum, (Where Graham always provides good help) and tried almost any possible suggestion that came up in those topics. Tried with the 6,5,4,3,2 and 6,5,32,3,2 initialisations, no difference :-(
Tried the paint and calibration examples, no luck. Also tried the Due.zip that Sainsmart did send me, same issue.
I hope I didn't forget any important information, if so, just ask :-) I'm beginning to doubt if I got a faulty touchscreen. Is there a way to check this ? Any other suggestions ?