Schematic for Arduino Extreme v2?

Can anybody point me towards a schematic for the ancient Extreme v2 board?

One of the surface mount capacitors has popped off - circled on the attached image - which might explain problems I’m having with the FT232BM.

TIA.

Cannot find a schematic but it's probably 100n decoupling. Is there meant to be a solder bridge between pins 3?-4? on the FTDI chip?

Thanks for taking a look. Both my board and the one in the image (not mine, pulled from Flickr) have the solder bridge between Vcc and *RESET, so it's probably deliberate.

Absence of a decoupling capacitor probably wouldn't explain the specific problems I'm seeing*, so it's possible the FTDI chip itself has been damaged.

• USB->serial to the AVR works fine; serial->USB from the AVR is OK up to and including the FTDI input pin, but after that I don't see any activity. (Other FTDI devices function properly, so I don't suspect host configuration issues.)

@witty_iron , I advise that you remove your email address unless you are in need of spam.

Also, it will benefit a lot more people if the answer is just posted here.

Ow, thank you. Sorry didn’t think about that. Just to focus to get the answer I need. Thank you for that.

I get the answer from arduino official account that the schematic diagram of Arduino Extreme is already not available. Because it’s an older version and thats too old.

You could have left your post after editing. Now nobody knows what you asked :wink:

If you look up the spec if the chip adjacent I think you find the value of the capacitor you need in its data sheet .
That capacitor appears to connect to it and is related to coms .

You could always bring the Tx Rx connections out and use an off board level shifter . Or bin it and buy a new one …

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.