Sensors that can help me to drive the automatic robot in ABU Robocon competition

I will participate in ABU Robocon competition there is an automatic robot that will make specified mission i will use arduino mega to drive it & i want to know the sensors that can help me to program. i will use

gyroscope line tracking sensor Infrared Reflection Switch sensor (Proximity) Sharp IR Proximity

this is the video of competition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBYvf6PDUlo

thanks very much

and anyone can help me plz write yr email to contact with u

And if YOU could use some real words, that would be appreciated. Though, it looks to me like you are cheating.

I don't think so and sorry about bad writing form.

This looks like a very interesting but extremely difficult challenge. If you haven't done anything like this before, you have a huge amount of work in front of you. You may be able to use the Arduino to interface to the hardware sensors and actuators that your 'bot will need, but I think you're going to need real-time image processing and complex navigation algorithms which will need a far more powerful platform - and a huge amount of time and effort to develop. Unless you have several years to develop your solution, or already have a lot of relevant knowledge and expertise, this does not look like a solo project to me.