Servo library and PWM pins conflict getaround

Hello folks!
Is there any way around the conflict between the servo library and some of the PWM pins? I have pins 3, 5 and 6 connected to servos and would like to be able to use the others for the PWM of led's. Unfortunately the only one which works is pin 11.
When i try to analogWrite to pin 9 it causes the servos to go crazy. when i try to analogWrite to pin 10 it doesn't seem to affect the servos in the same way but no longer functions as a PWM pin.
So yeah....is this something i have to put up with or can i somehow use all of my PWM pins?
Many thanks!

"On boards other than the Mega, use of the (Servo) library disables analogWrite() (PWM) functionality on pins 9 and 10, "

Use pins 3, 5, 6, and 11 for PWM. Use any other pins for Servos. THE SERVO LIBRARY DOES NOT NEED THE SERVOS TO BE ON PWM PINS. You can have up to 12 servos on an Arduino UNO.

Use pins 3, 5, 6, and 11 for PWM. Use any other pins for Servos. THE SERVO LIBRARY DOES NOT NEED THE SERVOS TO BE ON PWM PINS. You can have up to 12 servos on an Arduino UNO.

Thats great news, thanks!!! (not sure why i thought the servos needed to be on PWM pins!)