Servos not responding to potentiometer

Please help me.I had made a 4 axis robotic arm which can be controlled with 4 potmeters.But the servos are not responding to the potentiometers.I am using arduino uno and servos are sg90 micro servos.The potmeters are 10kand i use 4 of them each to control each servos.If anyone could,please help me.also iam using an 840 point Project G 12 breadboard.

Not enough detail.

We need a schematic of how you have wired it up, and the code you are attempting to use.
Also details of what you are using for the power supply. Note you can not power 4 servos from an Arduino’s 5V pin when the Arduino is powered from USB or the power jack.

According to this, even those tiny servos can draw 800mA each. Are you providing enough?

It's always worth pointing out that if those are these long breadbaords, check that they have continuous power rails; maybe your circuits are not circuits:

breadboard power split.GIF

breadboard power not split.GIF

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html .
Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile:

What power? What connections? Where's the code that you are using?

And what is the actual problem? Are the servos moving at all? If so what exactly are they doing?

Steve