Sim808 - Arduino connection

Hello,
i have a Problem with my Sim808 Breakout Module and the connection to the Arduino.
Somehow it seems that the Sim808 uses the power over either Tx or Rx connection.

Tx-tx and rx-rx when used with the computer and Arduino is a bridge.
Tx-rx and rx-tx in the normal Case is that right?

You see on the pictures, as soon as I want to reset the sim808 Module it uses the power over one of the wires TX or Rx.

I bet this is also the Problem why I don’t get an answer from the sim808 Module eitherway

Somehow it seems that the Sim808 uses the power over either Tx or Rx connection.

Never connect any input to an unpowered module. It will parasitically power the module, no matter what the module. It is a good way to damage stuff.

I have problem to connect Breakout sim808 with arduino! Can you help me?

Skip_John: I have problem to connect Breakout sim808 with arduino! Can you help me?

Care to elaborate?

What problems?

too short of wires?

cant see the I/O pins on the Arduino to connect too?

What problems are you having? How it is wired up currently?

Pics please.

Hi, I am using SIM 808 module of waveshare, you can look at here http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/GSM/GPRS/GPS_Shield_(B) They didnt show any wiring diagram which i can use to connect with Arduino UNO, I am having problem in connecting TX/RX pins, Can you help?

Hello! i am using with SIM808 breakboard module and i don´t have many problems, i can use that for send sms, income call and get the gps location and send that location an a cell phone! ibut i have some doubts, if there are somebody that want to exchange knowledge about SIM808 breakboard module , please write me, i want to learn more about this module! thanks.