TFT TouchScreen

MY TFT touchscreen is this

I manage to create 5 button and buttons works fine.
But I press left bottom corner of the screen (the corner is blank) its like i press the buttons bu i am not.
At first I think this is calibration issue but i calibrate it and i find TS_MINX,TS_MAXX ,TS_MINY and TS_MAXY
but this doesnt help me.

Any solution?
Thanks

tftdeneme2.ino (12 KB)

kadq789:
But I press left bottom corner of the screen (the corner is blank) its like i press the buttons bu i am not.

What exactly do you mean by "its like i press the buttons"?
On the serial output, what do you see for p.x and p.y wen you press in the left bottom corner?

digitalWrite(13, HIGH);
  TSPoint p = ts.getPoint();
  TSPoint t = ts.getPoint();
  TSPoint k = ts.getPoint();
  digitalWrite(13, LOW);

Why read the current point three times? It looks like 't' is used to get X and Y, 'p' is used to store the calculated coordinates, and 'k' isn't used at all.

I believe the problem is, sadly, that the screen you have purchased is not a touch screen.

Edit:

I purchased one from the same supplier as you. I needed for a specific application. I made one modification to it to enable me to control the backlight brightness through PWM. Since the controller is an 8 bit parallel device it uses up most of the pins on an Arduino, I dedicated an ATmega328P chip to drive it (configured as an I2C slave).