Unable to upload sketches to Attiny85

I recently followed a tutorial about connecting Bluetooth module to Attiny85. The thing is i burned the arduino as isp sketch as a bootloader instead of a blank sketch (as the tutorial implied), now my attiny85 is not responding. Device signature invalid. Pleas help
Here is the tutorial i followed: Bluetooth-Controlled LED using ATtiny85 – R.F.G

I don't really follow. The ISP sketch needs to be loaded onto an Uno and then that can be used as an ISP tool to upload firmware to the tiny85.

Do you have an Uno that can be programmed with the ISP sketch?

Also if you are going to program with ISP, then use

Mellis core https://github.com/damellis/attiny is for the Gemma

The Gemma is (or was) part of the default Arduino core, it has a bootloader that works over USB (when it works). So, in theory, you can load the Gemma bootloader on the tiny85 with the ISP tool and then unplug the ISP tool and program the tiny85 over a USB as a Gemma (if you can get that to work).

Thanks ron...but i cant seem to do anything with the attiny neither burn nor upload any sketch to it. I am getting invalid device signature -F to override error. All this is due to me burning arduino as isp sketch on the attiny after i uploaded it to the uno. What can i do... did i brick the attiny?

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Upload Using Programmer
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

If the wrong fuse got set by accident then you would need other tools to program the chip (e.g. HV programmer, parallel programmer, or something with debugWIRE) but I don't know what the tiny85 uses. Bricked is probably the wrong word, let's call it ISP challenged. At any rate, if you want help you will need to help the helpers.