upload program to arduino pro min using USB TO TTL HW-597

Hello

For my project i am using Arduino pro min. to upload program i have USB TO TTL HW-567.

pin conncetion are as follows

arduino pro mini USB TO TTL

VCC ----> 5V
RX -----> TX
TX -----> RX
GND -----> GND

When i tried to upload i am getting error as follows

Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini, ATmega328P (5V, 16 MHz)"

Sketch uses 930 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30720 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xda
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xda
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xda
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_time-master: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_time-master
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3231: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3231
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\rtc: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\rtc
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\time: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\time
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\wire: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\wire
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_time-master: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_time-master
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3231: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3231
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\rtc: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\rtc
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\time: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\time
Invalid library found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\wire: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\IFTech\Documents\Arduino\libraries\wire

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

can someone help me to solve this issue

Useful to provide a link to the actual adapter you are using, some people (including me) may not recognise HW-597.

There is no connection to DTR on the Pro-Mini, this is connected to an output on the serial adapter which resets the processor on the Pro Mini and starts the downlaoad process.

Hello

I don't have DTR pin on my usb ttl.

here is link of the usb ttl details

https://www.connectedcities.com.ph/products/usb-to-ttl-microcontroller-programmer-hw-597

Try clicking the reset button on the Pro Mini when you see the "programmer is not responding" message

PaulRB:
Try clicking the reset button on the Pro Mini when you see the "programmer is not responding" message

i tried but same error

bmg1234:
i tried but same error

So get a USB to Serial adapter that has a DTR pin.

You can get it to work without the required DTR by pressing the reset button at just the right time as suggested, but a USB to serial adapter designed for the job will save a great deal of grief.