URGENT! Can GSM 800c shield, MOD GPS Module,LCD screen be in the same ArduinoUno

I have a device that already has GSM 800c shield, an LCD screen and and pulse rate sensor in Arduino Uno. now were going to put a MOD GPS Module. is the device gonna work? if yes, will this code work?

Myst_K: is the device gonna [sic] work?

Why don't you count up the pins and see if it all fits. Should be simple enough to see what connectors the new part needs and see if you have enough pins...

Myst_K: if yes, will this code work?

What code?

You may well (but who knows, since you didn't post the code) have to re-jig your code to be delay less to get decent response across all the parts, if it's using delay anywhere.

Oops sorry I forgot to attach the codes

void loop() { while (sgps.available()) { int c = sgps.read(); if (gps.encode(c)) { gps.f_get_position(&gpslat, &gpslon); } } if (sgsm.available() > 0) { String c = sgsm.readString(); c.trim(); if (c.indexOf("GET-GPS") >= 0) { sgsm.print("\r"); delay(1000); sgsm.print("AT+CMGF=1\r"); delay(1000); /Replace XXXXXXXXXX to 10 digit mobile number & ZZ to 2 digit country code/ sgsm.print("AT+CMGS=\"+ZZXXXXXXXXXX\"\r"); delay(1000); //The text of the message to be sent. sgsm.print("Latitude :"); sgsm.println(gpslat, 6); sgsm.print("Longitude:"); sgsm.println(gpslon, 6); delay(1000); sgsm.write(0x1A); delay(1000); } }

this is actually from https://mechatrofice.com/arduino/send-gps-location-via-sms

in addition I'm kinda new to this arduino thing very new and this device we had help from an expert

Myst_K: Oops sorry I forgot to attach the codes

void loop() { while (sgps.available()) { int c = sgps.read(); if (gps.encode(c)) { gps.f_get_position(&gpslat, &gpslon); } } if (sgsm.available() > 0) { String c = sgsm.readString(); c.trim(); if (c.indexOf("GET-GPS") >= 0) { sgsm.print("\r"); delay(1000); sgsm.print("AT+CMGF=1\r"); delay(1000); /Replace XXXXXXXXXX to 10 digit mobile number & ZZ to 2 digit country code/ sgsm.print("AT+CMGS=\"+ZZXXXXXXXXXX\"\r"); delay(1000); //The text of the message to be sent. sgsm.print("Latitude :"); sgsm.println(gpslat, 6); sgsm.print("Longitude:"); sgsm.println(gpslon, 6); delay(1000); sgsm.write(0x1A); delay(1000); } }

this is actually from https://mechatrofice.com/arduino/send-gps-location-via-sms

in addition I'm kinda new to this arduino thing very new and this device we had help from an expert

please use the code tags.

Yes, your components should all work together on a uno.
your spec is not a complex project as you describe it.

You’ll probably have to use software serial, otherwise bump up to a Mega for the extra hardware serial ports.

Please edit your original post to use tags…!

tatersalad: please use the code tags.

In the time it took you whinge about the tags you could have ctrl-t'd it and tagged it ;)

But it's not complete: there's no setup() and presumably would be some stuff above setup(). And loop()'s missing its }

void loop()
{
  while (sgps.available())
  {
    int c = sgps.read();
    if (gps.encode(c))
    {
      gps.f_get_position(&gpslat, &gpslon);
    }
  }
  if (sgsm.available() > 0) {
    String    c = sgsm.readString();
    c.trim();
    if (c.indexOf("GET-GPS") >= 0) {
      sgsm.print("\r");
      delay(1000);
      sgsm.print("AT+CMGF=1\r");
      delay(1000);
      /*Replace XXXXXXXXXX to 10 digit mobile number &
        ZZ to 2 digit country code*/
      sgsm.print("AT+CMGS=\"+ZZXXXXXXXXXX\"\r");
      delay(1000);
      //The text of the message to be sent.
      sgsm.print("Latitude :");
      sgsm.println(gpslat, 6);
      sgsm.print("Longitude:");
      sgsm.println(gpslon, 6);
      delay(1000);
      sgsm.write(0x1A);
      delay(1000);
    }
  }

sayHovis: In the time it took you whinge about the tags you could have ctrl-t'd it and tagged it ;)

But it's not complete: there's no setup() and presumably would be some stuff above setup(). And loop()'s missing its }

void loop()
{
  while (sgps.available())
  {
    int c = sgps.read();
    if (gps.encode(c))
    {
      gps.f_get_position(&gpslat, &gpslon);
    }
  }
  if (sgsm.available() > 0) {
    String    c = sgsm.readString();
    c.trim();
    if (c.indexOf("GET-GPS") >= 0) {
      sgsm.print("\r");
      delay(1000);
      sgsm.print("AT+CMGF=1\r");
      delay(1000);
      /*Replace XXXXXXXXXX to 10 digit mobile number &
        ZZ to 2 digit country code*/
      sgsm.print("AT+CMGS=\"+ZZXXXXXXXXXX\"\r");
      delay(1000);
      //The text of the message to be sent.
      sgsm.print("Latitude :");
      sgsm.println(gpslat, 6);
      sgsm.print("Longitude:");
      sgsm.println(gpslon, 6);
      delay(1000);
      sgsm.write(0x1A);
      delay(1000);
    }
  }

I could have if I wasn't using my cellphone. Was just trying to help a fella out.

tatersalad: I could have if I wasn't using my cellphone.

Sorry... I forget how limiting it can be on a mobile, and that a lot of folk use them for the forum. I was using mine the other day when our router was off, and it's a pitfa.

Apologies (although I did add a smiley ;) )

sayHovis: Sorry... I forget how limiting it can be on a mobile, and that a lot of folk use them for the forum. I was using mine the other day when our router was off, and it's a pitfa.

Apologies (although I did add a smiley ;) )

No hurt feelings and hopefully I didnt come off grumpy that wasnt my intent.

tatersalad: hopefully I didnt come off grumpy that wasnt my intent.

All cool

That's a lot of delay() in that snippet!

Remember the rule: you're not allowed to use delay() until you understand why that is.