using C# for arduino without computer

I made I program to control stepper motor using C# application, but the only way to use it is via computer.
I want to attache touch LCD on arduino micro-controler so I can copy the C# program on SD and run the stepper motor without the computer.
How what I need to run the C# application on arduino without windows??

I made I program to control stepper motor using C# application, but the only way to use it is via computer.
I want to attache touch LCD on arduino micro-controler so I can copy the C# program on SD and run the stepper motor without the computer.
How what I need to run the C# application on arduino without windows??

You don't... If you made a Windows application you can't simply copy t to an SD-card and run it on whatever... Then you need a "whatever" that runs Windows or at least something that's able to run the application (if it's multi platform).

You can't. You would have to translate the C# code into C/C++ so that it will run on the Arduino.

And DON'T crosspost.
Pete

In practice, C# is a Windows programming language. There's a free Windows IoT edition that runs on Raspberry Pi (for example), but without knowing more about your application, it's hard to say whether that really helps you. If you needed your program to run without Windows, using C# was a misstep.

@tarekm, do not cross-post. Threads merged.