I am currently undertaking a project of my own and I have very little to no experience with Arduino. What I want to do is to use a projector in the ceiling which will play a short video when activated, I want the trigger to be a PIR sensor so when someone walks past the video will start playing. I was wondering how I would go about doing this because I have no coding knowledge either? Being new to Arduino I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest
Yes I needs to switch the projector on and play the video, this might be a silly question but whats an IR signal, would you have come across any tutorials or anything like that concerning this sort of project?
IR is infra-red (a shorter wavelength than that detected by the PIR) used for common remote controls.
"Ken Shirriff" "IR" and "Arduino" are useful google search terms.