Verifying high voltage on a part (for using ESP8266 to trigger relays)

TL/DR - I want to verify that these two phoenix connectors can handle high voltage (110V - standard household voltage, with <= 4 amps):

The relay I’m planning to use is this: https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=CPC1965G

I realize this may be a stupid question because the datasheets clearly say the phoenix connectors support well over 110V and over 10A. But with high voltage I figure better safe than sorry and people here might have best practices.

Project overview: I’m using a NodeMCU to act as a wifi interface to turn on and off a set of outlets into which I will plug in decorative lights. My friend built a version of this using XBee years ago and I’m upgrading it to be usable via WiFi with a node MCU.

More detail:
I have 110V coming into the PCB to a 2 port phoenix connector, then going through a relay as you can see in the schematic. The NodeMCU is powered via 5V and then reads settings from an 8-dipswitch, and uses an I2C IO expander. It turns the relays on and off according to signals.

The connectors are rated adequately for what you are doing, however the relay won't cut it.

The relay is rated for 1 A MAX. without derating :frowning:

For reliability you should only use this relay below 0.5 amp. You stated you need up to 4A so you will need another relay.

Not knowing what you plan for a board, what ever you do keep the 120 VAC physically away from any of the arduino signals.