What is this issue with SerialPlot?

Has anyone seen this in SerialPlot. It is a SerialPlot issue. Perhaps it is related to a baud rate of 115200. It seems as though SerialPlot is dropping a frame. When it does this, ALL values are plotted as if they set to zero. This is in CSV form. If I print a constant even it will plot as zero.

It is a SerialPlot issue.

It is NOT a Programming issue, so this is NOT the appropriate section of the forum to post this.

If "Programming Questions" is not the correct section, then which section would be a better fit?

CLplaneguy:
If "Programming Questions" is not the correct section, then which section would be a better fit?

How about "Suggestions for THE Arduino project", where the SerialPiot application comes from?

Yes. I see that. But, only an administrator can move a post and re-post is not allowed.

I don't think SerialPlot does come from Arduino. The Arduino IDE has a feature called "Serial Plotter" (Tools > Serial Plotter), but it looks different from the screenshot CLplaneguy posted, so I think SerialPlot is some 3rd party software. @CLplaneguy, it would probably be helpful if you provided details of what SerialPlot is, including a link, if relevant.

CLplaneguy:
only an administrator can move a post and re-post is not allowed.

You can click the "Report to moderator" link on your original post and ask nicely for a moderator to move the thread to the desired forum section (but note my skepticism that "Suggestions for the Arduino project" is an appropriate forum section).

I think SerialPlot is some 3rd party software.

Yes! SerialPlot is indeed 3rd party software. I can leave a link to SerialPlot and also my post with PlatformIO IDE.

SerialPlot - Realtime Plotting Software | Hackaday.io

Plotting using platformio - #14 by Mark - PlatformIO IDE - PlatformIO Community

Yes! SerialPlot is indeed 3rd party software.

So, you need to be asking about that software on their forum.

Done.