What kind of paint can I use to paint arduino and relay board?

Hey guys I know this may sound like an odd request, and some may ask why paint it. But I am looking for a paint that doesn't conduct. Does anyone know a certain brand/place I can get it? Preferably a spray can?

And for those wanting to know why, I have a 16 channel relay board and an arduino uno. The way I have them mounted, they are exposed and I want it to look nice so I would like to black everything out, I would obviously tape up all the connections.

Don't even think about it. It is possible to use special spray to protect a pcb board. However, paint contains a number of chemicals which can have all kind of interaction with the components. Perhaps the paint dissolves something, or the paint attracts water, or it causes heat built up, or hundreds of other possibilities.

There is probably a non-conducting black pcb spray. But will the result be smooth and good looking ?, I don't think so.

Not looking for smooth, just a uniform color, as the black textured pcb board I used isn't smooth. I saw this and I'm thinking that it was painted as it is all black, and very similar to what I have

Why don't you just put it in a box and paint the box.

I had originally planned on doing that, and I bought a custom enclosure however it seems to be way to big and bulky, and my project needs to be as slim as possible, I couldn’t find any enclosures that where the exact size I needed, I resulted to mounting the boards to a black textured sheet of plastic. Now I just want to make the boards match if possible.

I would cover with Conformal Coat to seal the board, and then use paint over that. Experiment first to see how well the paint sticks to the conformal coat. Rustoleum over Type UR or Acrylic should stick well, or Acrylic paint over Acrylic CC. Not sure anything would stick to Silicon. http://www.mouser.com/Tools-Supplies/Chemicals/_/N-wp63?Keyword=conformal+coat&FS=True

I can't see the picture.

What about black MS Polymer spray ? But don't blame me if something goes wrong. I use sometimes hot glue (hot snot), but now and then also MS Polymer sealant on my circuit boards. I even use black MS Polymer sealant. It stays non-conductive and did not cause a problem yet.

You can't make a cover and some standoffs? Have a look at Lego and other build-it kits.

A nice coat of non-conductive material usually has another name: insulation.

Here's the Material Safety Data Sheets on some of the CCs. Do a little reading to get an idea of what paints would stick well to which product. https://www.techspray.com/c-4-conformal-coatings.aspx

deceased10:
I couldn’t find any enclosures that where the exact size I needed, I resulted to mounting the boards to a black textured sheet of plastic. Now I just want to make the boards match if possible.

There are literally hundred if not thousands of boxes to choose from but if you cannot get the size/shape you need then maybe make your own out of stiff cardboard, wood or plastic.