What plugin?

I am trying web code, and am told there is no plugin connection, however there's no icon or anything as described.

the instructions for not seeing one are: "Launch the Plugin as you would do for any program on your OS, searching for 'Arduino Create Agent'."

however that program doesn't exist on my system...

The "guide" is really basic, however seems to miss out this most crucial step....

Did you install the plugin?

pert:
Did you install the plugin?

That was my questions. What plugin? Where do I get it?

It was nowhere in the instructions when using the online guide.. at least nowhere obvious that meant I did it!

I am sure it's there somewhere. I just went to software -> online and followed along...

You should be able to install it by following the instructions here:

Start by clicking the "NEXT" button.

Thanks, that worked! When I clicked on online software, it didn't prompt me, or tell me about that step.

I can see now if you click the help icon in the warning message, it says you can "re-install" and has a link.

However as I hadn't installed anything, that didn't seem right. Possibly could be improved on the site. However thanks for your help!

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy!
Per

I've downloaded it to my Raspberry an unzipped it. But then: what is the installer? Which file should I open. I'm not familiar with that on a Linux.

@kraaidelft

There is zero guarantee it will work on the Pi.
People have not had much luck in that regards and a lot depends on the version of Linux and a few other aspects.

If you search the forum you will find a few posts about the Pi and CREATE.
Not a linux man so thats the best I can offer you I am afraid.