Which PoE module?

Can anyone tell me the part number of the correct PoE module for the Ethernet Shield 2? The documentation just says its a "third party module" but is mute on which one. I've looked at Silvertel's site but it isn't clear to me which one is the correct one. Can anyone help me make the right choice?

Also, who sells them?

Cheers,
Tim

I think the module is an Ag9120-S or WC-PD13C050I. A quick search shows several hits like this

Thank you for posting.

How certain are you that these are the correct modules? The reason I ask is because I have a Silvertel 5v module (I believe it is an AG9600) and it doesn't seem to work very well for more than a minute or two. After that, it makes a noise like a slightly sick bluebottle and repeatedly power-cycles.

I have looked at the schematics for the Arduino UNO and it looks to me like the PoE module feeds Vin, which has to go through a 5v regulator and thus, correct me if I'm wrong, would need to be at 7v to 12v? This would explain why the 5v PoE modules don't seem to work. But to be honest I am not very certain of my facts and so I was hoping that someone could give me an authoritative answer.

I must say that I find it astonishing that the Arduino designers can bring out a PoE compatible Ethernet shield and then not document which is the correct PoE module to use with it, or even mention the requirements!!

NameOfTheDragon:
How certain are you that these are the correct modules? The reason I ask is because I have a Silvertel 5v module (I believe it is an AG9600) and it doesn't seem to work very well for more than a minute or two. After that, it makes a noise like a slightly sick bluebottle and repeatedly power-cycles.
Not at all certain.

I have looked at the schematics for the Arduino UNO and it looks to me like the PoE module feeds Vin, which has to go through a 5v regulator and thus, correct me if I'm wrong, would need to be at 7v to 12v? This would explain why the 5v PoE modules don't seem to work. But to be honest I am not very certain of my facts and so I was hoping that someone could give me an authoritative answer.
Yes the schematic does show the POE feeding VIN so the most likely POE module is the Ag9120-S as it delivers 12V. I did find this in the uploads folder of arduino.cc and this on SparkFun that hints this is the module your looking for.

I must say that I find it astonishing that the Arduino designers can bring out a PoE compatible Ethernet shield and then not document which is the correct PoE module to use with it, or even mention the requirements!!
A definite omission.