Wi controlled Lego gun turret

Full instructions and code is posted here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Wii-controlled-Lego-Star-Wars-rocket-tur/

That's a cool project. Are you controlling with the accelerometer? Are you able to use the stick, if you preferred? I've been thinking about maybe building a jog control for my cnc using a nunchuck.

Pretty cool project, jrobson, but you might want to check your sketch as posted on instructables - it seems to have eaten your includes (at least, I see the include statement on my end, but not what is being included - I suspect that it is confusing tag delimiters).

:D

Is it the servos that make it wobbly? Cause I have the same thing (lynxmotion pan/tilt) and it doesn't jitter much when I just write a value, but it wobbles when i have it directly controlled thru an analog input (meaning, just a map() of the input value to servo range.)

Flyboy: nominally the accelerometers, yes, but pressing the c button activates the joystick so you can use either.

Cr0sh: instructables seems to do that sometimes. Here are the includes
#include <Wire.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <Servo.h> // controls the trigger servo only

Sciguy: I have cheap Futaba servos in the Lynxmotion pan/tilt assembly but yes, I think the constant data stream from the inputs is adding to the problem and could be solved with a software fix. I’m a relative newbie so still working on that.