wireless video transmitter connection with arduino?

hi everyone ,
i have this type of wireless video transmitter >> http://goo.gl/36qYfc
i want to know how to connect a camera with a wireless video transmitter and control them with arduino ??

You don't. There is no sensible way for the Arduno to receive video from that camera because it does not have enough memory or processing speed to deal with a live video stream. You need to use a suitable receiver and display - perhaps a smart phone, tablet or laptop; I'm sure the camera suppliers would be able to advise.

Actually, an arduino is more than capable of controlling the camera (turn on/off and settings), but why? The camera system's transmitter/receiver setup already provides this through the video receiver.....
No, an arduino can not do video processing, but that wasn't the question.

If the transmitter uses an NTSC analog video input signal, then you probably could use the arduino and some extra hardware to switch the video signal from several cameras into the transmitter.

i want to know how to connect a camera with a wireless video transmitter and control them with arduino ??

I don't see any specifications or criteria for camera /transmitter control , do you ?
Do you see anything that defines what "control " means ? As already pointed out, the best an arduino could do is control power on/off for these devices, but to what end ?

what i want to know is how can i recieve the video stream of tha wireless video transmitter through the arduino mega ?

k7aled2009:
what i want to know is how can i recieve the video stream of tha wireless video transmitter through the arduino mega ?

There is no way you can do this, it is impossible.