Wiring a RFM69 to an Arduino mega 2560

I am having trouble making a couple of RFM69 modules work together.
I have one connected to an Arduino Uno and the other to an Arduino Mega2560.

I am thinking that I do not have the wiring for the Mega2560 correct. Can someone verify the wiring. This is what I have but I think I have the interrupt line wrong and perhaps I am initializing the Mega2560 incorrectly.

miso - 50
mosi 51
clk 52
cs 53
D0 2

I am worried that I am not initializing the radio with the proper int number and poin.

I am worried that I am not initializing the radio with the proper int number and poin.

Using what code?

I am working with two different code examples. One from the Arduino site and another from a SparkFun site.
Neither explicitly state how to wire the Mega2560 to the RFM69. I assume that the example code is correct so the problem must be in the wiring.

Finally, last night, I got the Arduino example code to work so I guess I have the wiring correct. Unfortunately I do not understand why I succeeded. I am going to experiment and try to figure out what is happening. The SparkFun code partially works.

The Arduino and SparkFun code seems to be basically the same so I am puzzled. I am going to continue to play with the code and try to get some consistant results.