Wiring LEDs UCS2903 12V

Hello Together

I am currently working on a project where I want to control 14 serially controlled 12V LED's (IC UCS2903) via FastLED. I have the following components:

In search of a suitable cabling article, I came across this one (https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/najad/12v-rgb-led-with-arduino-fb6c46). But in this article LEDs are driven with 4 pins, my LEDs have only 3 (GND, +12v, DATA).

After further research I came across the following cabling concept,

does this cabling work or will the Arduino possibly break down?

I just read something in the Datasheet of the IC, but cannot imageine how the wiring should look:

arend the 9Leds individuell adressable is it only the Block that gets the Data
Some use the Cheep 9LED WS Rings
if so you need to connect D0 of the First Block to the DI of the second and so on

bmbbsr:
arend the 9Leds individuell adressable is it only the Block that gets the Data
Some use the Cheep 9LED WS Rings
if so you need to connect D0 of the First Block to the DI of the second and so on

yeah, i think this is exactly how it works. my problem is, how i get the 12v to the LED's and also connected to the arduino.

does this cabling work or will the Arduino possibly break down?

As shown, it will not work because the Arduino is not powered! You can connect 12V to the Vin pin of the Nano. However, there are some health warnings. Powering Nano with 12V through Vin is ok so long as you do not draw much current from any of the other Nano pins. A small current, in total, is ok, but a larger current can easily cause the voltage regulator on the Nano to overheat. So what else do you plan to connect to the Nano?

I just read something in the Datasheet of the IC, but cannot imageine how the wiring should look:

Those resistors will be built into the led units, you don't need to add them.

The wiring setup worked well. Thanks for the advise.