2 BATTERY 1 SWITCH ?

How can I switch batteries whose values ​​are 7.4V 850 mAH and the other 11.1V 3500 mAH through a single switch. How should the circuit diagram be?

When the BUTTON is pressed, Batteries would work.

gunesmadrali:
How can I switch batteries whose values ​​are 7.4V 850 mAH and the other 11.1V 3500 mAH through a single switch. How should the circuit diagram be?

A simple double pole switch will do what you want. What has "BUTTON" to do with switching batteries? Better supply more information for an answer to that.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
A simple double pole switch will do what you want. What has “BUTTON” to do with switching batteries? Better supply more information for an answer to that.

Paul

button or switch mean the same in my language. Sorry. My mistake.

The systems it manages in 2 batteries are different, but the batteries are required to be energized from a single point.For example, while one of them will energize the Arduino, the other battery will energize the STM32.
Batteries that will energize two microcomputers are required to be operated from a single point.From 1 Switch

Then look for a push button switch that is DPST, double pole single throw that is push-on and push-off. I am sure there are several in one of my boxes of switches. Pretty common requirement.

Paul

If you have two sources (batteries) for a single load then a simple SPDT switch with center off (on-off-on) will work. This assumes both sources share common. Shown in the upper image. If you wish to switch the commons and positives then use a DPDT switch as shown in the lower portion. Your choice as to the center off position.

Ron

I fear the second diagram there is wacky! It isn't going to do anything. :cold_sweat:

The OP smells of an "XY Problem".

Paul__B:
I fear the second diagram there is wacky! It isn't going to do anything. :cold_sweat:

Thanks and I fixed it. :slight_smile:

Ron

Paul__B:

It's called a "do nothing" box.

I thought the OP wanted two loads supplied by two batteries, but to turn both on or off at the same time.

Hi,
Do the batteries share the same gnd circuit?

Which battery powers which controller?

Thanks.... Tom. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advices I bought a special switch (It has 4 pins and it's like double switch).Now I can switching different batteries at the same time from the same switch.

Isn't that what Paul_KD7HB said in response #1?

gunesmadrali:
How can I switch batteries whose values are 7.4V 850 mAH and the other 11.1V 3500 mAH through a single switch. How should the circuit diagram be?

So what you wanted was one switch to connect two separate batteries to two separate circuits at the same time!!!!!
Tom.... :slight_smile: