About WS2812B Data Sheet

This data sheet is one of our product-WS2812B.We also have other products, if you want to know more about that, you can send an email to me or reply me in the BBS。I will reply your question in the first time and do my best to help you. My email is
W15899877858@outlook.com

WS2812B Black Version.jpg

WS2812S Black Version.jpg

This data sheet is for WS2812B. We also have other products, if you wanna get more details, you can send email “W15899877858@outlook.com” or directly reply via BBS. I will reply you at the first time and do my best to help you

WS2812B preliminaryV2.0.pdf (265 KB)

What´s your price for 30 / 60 / 144 leds/m strips?

Naked IP30 I guess?!

Stupid to react to advertising.

Won't take long untill lots of people do this, and than the forum will be as poluted as other forums. Leo..

Wawa: Stupid to react to advertising.

Won't take long untill lots of people do this, and than the forum will be as poluted as other forums. Leo..

Sorry!

Helmuth: Naked IP30 I guess?!

If you are interested in our products, you can send an email to me, I think we can pleasant conversation, W15899877858@outlook.com thanks.

This post is only used for communication and study, if you have other questions, please email me I will reply you as soon as possible and sorry for the inconvenience being brought to you, thanks!

Stupid to react to advertising.

Well, the thread was moved (not deleted) by a moderator. I respect that.

So if such advertising is accepted by a moderator I found it useful to get some more informations about the offer.

If the prices are in an okayish range (which they are) it could be a benefit for the forum. Otherwise a had never reacted.

Helmuth: Well, the thread was moved (not deleted) by a moderator. I respect that.

So if such advertising is accepted by a moderator I found it useful to get some more informations about the offer.

If the prices are in an okayish range (which they are) it could be a benefit for the forum. Otherwise a had never reacted.

ok,I will post more discussion later