Air Relay Module for Trout Sorting Machine

Hello everyone.
I am working on kind of sorting machine.Actually, I need something like this: Trout Egg Sorter

I completed reading color value. Now, I need complete air blowing system. Below, You can see example air blowing system :

You see 12V DC Motor and attached black box that acculamulated air, air pipe and plexiglass box that include relay. 1- Motor supply air in black box,2-pipe transport air toward plexiglass box. 3- Plexiglass boxes door opening that using relay according the color value .

QUESTION IS:
1- How can I find DC motor that supplying air. I found something like vacuum pump, but it's vacuum pump. I need air pump.

2- How can I remake this plexiglass boxing system? Or How Can I find another solution for air pumping according color value.

Speaking of fish...

Doesn't every aquarium have an air pump to make bubbles and oxygenate the water? Would that work, or do you need a small compressor?

And, people used to make aquariums by gluing ("plastic welding") plexiglass. Or, maybe you can find a little box at a hobby/craft store that you can modify.

Have a look at that selection of pumps http://de.aliexpress.com/store/133375/search?origin=y&SearchText=pumpe

Just one of the many sellers on aliexpress, but he has some very cheap ones.

Well, What do you think plexiglass relay system to seperating air according the color ?

enesn:
QUESTION IS:
1- How can I find DC motor that supplying air. I found something like vacuum pump, but it's vacuum pump. I need air pump.

2- How can I remake this plexiglass boxing system? Or How Can I find another solution for air pumping according color value.

#1) the term is compressor
#2) I did not see any need for air in this system.
the wheel pics one egg, the sensor sees the egg
at the correct window, the water flows through the window and pushes out the white eggs
anything not pushed out the first window will get pushed out the second window.

dave-in-nj:
#1) the term is compressor
#2) I did not see any need for air in this system.
the wheel pics one egg, the sensor sees the egg
at the correct window, the water flows through the window and pushes out the white eggs
anything not pushed out the first window will get pushed out the second window.

How water flows through the window when sensor sees the egg?

enesn:
How water flows through the window when sensor sees the egg?

sensor sees the color
first water nozzle opens and pushes out the white
second can run all the time and push everything else out.
I do not know how to detect bad eggs.

there are examples of marble machines on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHuoEeqGEYY

fish.PNG

The vacuum pump will work as an air pump as well. More precisely it's a diaphragm pump and designed more for pressure rather than volume. The 32 PSI it is rated at is quite a lot of pressure; by comparison an average person can only blow about 1 PSI.

If you're looking for a pneumatic valve look at the valves they use in coffee machines. You should be able to find these at any of the usual locations - eBay, Amazon.com, Aliexpress, etc.