Any consideration factors on PCB prototype?

Hello everyone, I'm the COO in PCBWay company.
Recently we are improving our service, and I noticed many of our customers are members of this forum.
No matter whether we ever cooperated or not, I sincerely hope you can give us some meaningful suggestions.

1. If you have bought our board, any suggestions for our boards?
  2. If you bought from other place, where interest you?

For example: The premise here is of acceptable quality

Board price?
Delivery Time?
PCB file format compatibility?
The shipping ways and freight?
Whether it is a professional factory?
Payment ways?
Transaction security?
Promotions?
After-sale guarantee?
communication?
Third-party certification, such as?

Finally, if something wrong with boards or service, please contact my e-mail mailbox( stacey@pcbway.com) or official website,

Thank you very much for your support

Hi,

I've used SeeedStudio for a long time now. I preferred them, because they have fast production and a great online system where the dimensions/layers of your gerbers are automatically detected. Also, they do 4 layer boards.. Not important for all DIYers, but for small business very nice. For me, as a small company, fast prototyping is very important, that's why fast production is so high on my list. The same for fast shipping via courier..

cheers,

Hi thanks for your review. We will try to improve ourselves. We do think we can make us better by learning from our competitors.
PCBWay has better filtering system, and the more logical pcb organization. We also provide at least $5 coupons for member registering to express our gratitude for your support in past one year.
Since built, PCBWay has been committed to meeting the needs of our customers by providing the best and most efficient PCB fabrication experience from quote to delivery.

Any other opinion are welcomed~

Looks like you offer a lot of services.

I have been using dirtypcb and also seed studio.

Cost is a factor for me so I go with the cheap mail options.

PCBWAY 5x5 = $12 boards + 8 dollar shipping = $20

DirtyPCBS 5x5 includes shipping = $14

SeedStudio = 9.90 + 4.75 shipping =$14.65

10cmx10cm boards seem to be about the same pricing

I put a lot of small orders in per month so I will always use DirtyPcbs until others match their price.
I would use seeedstudio more but other color options cost more money where Dirtypcbs allows you to pick any color.

If your price is the same I will try your services too.

alka:
Looks like you offer a lot of services.

I have been using dirtypcb and also seed studio.

Cost is a factor for me so I go with the cheap mail options.

PCBWAY 5x5 = $12 boards + 8 dollar shipping = $20

DirtyPCBS 5x5 includes shipping = $14

SeedStudio = 9.90 + 4.75 shipping =$14.65

10cmx10cm boards seem to be about the same pricing

I put a lot of small orders in per month so I will always use DirtyPcbs until others match their price.
I would use seeedstudio more but other color options cost more money where Dirtypcbs allows you to pick any color.

If your price is the same I will try your services too.

Thanks for your share, dear. As a kind of custom products, we provide the price according to your specification. 2-layer pcbs are especially cheap in pcbway.com. Besides, we use the best raw mateirial to make pcbs which enable our customers to receive the most satisfying boards. Finally, we have best after-sale service. And if there’s anything wrong with the boards, we accept goods return.
Please try our online auto-pricing system to get your prices of PCB and PCBA instantly, it is easy and fun!

jitano:
Besides, we use the best raw mateirial to make pcbs which enable our customers to receive the most satisfying boards.

Can you demonstrate that? How are other companies’ products inferior?

I have used a few places..

iTead
SEEED
Elecrow

All have been (more or less) the same..

most offer (roughly) 10 pcb's (of smallest size) for roughly $10.00 USD..

which is the price "I" like.

other perks from elecrow.. free color choice.. (no extra fees)

I have really (REALLY) wanting to give these guys a try:

looks to be the CHEAPEST ASSEMBLY service I have ever found: (only 6 boards though, in their BETA phase)

http://blog.pcb.ng/now-with-less-volume/

my preference in order is:

board qty for price
board prices
shipping fees
color choices (free)
optional solder mask/stencil would be nice.

I personally think its hard to get into the game with all these low priced, decent quality fab houses already here.

PCB assembly is something I am looking into next. (doing/re-flowing batches by hand is getting tedious)... so fining a nice, upfront costs assembly service is needed.