Arduino Mega 2560 usb joystick with 14 rotary encoder and 45 buttons

hey all i am completely new to Arduino programming and i already see several post with code about Arduino mega 2560 being used like 2 usb joystick with 128 key and 32 encoder each (one maga card)
i have several question i follow the instructions and got it to work but my windows 8.1 show only 32 buttons per joystick (am i doing something wrong ?)

can someone help build that that (Arduino Mega 2560 usb joystick with 14 rotary encoder and 45 buttons ) please

Best Naomi

naomital:
hey all i am completely new to Arduino programming and i already see several post with code about Arduino mega 2560 being used like 2 usb joystick with 128 key and 32 encoder each (one maga card)
i have several question i follow the instructions and got it to work but my windows 8.1 show only 32 buttons per joystick (am i doing something wrong ?)

can someone help build that that (Arduino Mega 2560 usb joystick with 14 rotary encoder and 45 buttons ) please

Best Naomi

I guess something is wrong with it. If you're not going to provide any details about your wiring or your sketch then the best I could do is guess. If you want help, post your wiring, even a picture of a hand drawn circuit. And post the code you are using. Without that, all I can say is that you must have made a mistake somewhere.

i follow this link

http://deadfrogstudios.com/warthogpit/index.php?title=Turning_a_single_Arduino_Mega_into_2_USB_Joystick_Controllers#Source_Code

step by step

i am getting 2 joystick but only 32 button each and not like the post say 128 each

naomital:
i follow this link

http://deadfrogstudios.com/warthogpit/index.php?title=Turning_a_single_Arduino_Mega_into_2_USB_Joystick_Controllers#Source_Code

step by step

i am getting 2 joystick but only 32 button each and not like the post say 128 each

Well does it work for the person who made the link? If so then it should work for you if you did exactly what it said. But then you wouldn't be here would you. I don't need to know what the guy in the link has, his project works. Show me what you have if you want help with it.

what ever you see in his project this is exactly what i have on mind , i also come across that maybe windows show only 32 buttons is it true ?

i am using only mega 2560 maybe i need to use uno an mega ?

OK. If you're not going to show the code on your board then good luck with your project. I wish you the best.

naomital:
what ever you see in his project this is exactly what i have on mind

Obviously not, because the project in the link is purported to work. You have made a mistake somewhere. Who knows where, but we certainly can't tell by looking at someone else's work can we?

you been really not helpful, and to be honest really annoying , i realize what is the problem, windows can't get more than 32 buttons i download a joystick analyzer software and got it to work

I'm sorry you think I'm annoying. I don't know what you want me to do. It's kind of annoying when someone asks for help but isn't willing to give you what you need to help them and then gets mad that you can't help.

I don't know if you might have copied a line wrong. Or if there may be something that should be done differently. Or maybe you misunderstood a direction. Any way you shake it, I can't possibly help you figure out what is wrong with your project by looking at someone else's. I don't see what is so hard to understand about that.

Just dropping in to support @Delta_G

...R

Robin2:
Just dropping in to support @Delta_G

+1

...A