Arduino nano 33 iot compilation error

Hi, so i am trying to set IDE for arduino nano 33 iot but i always get error. I have instaled smad library. I cant upload anything to it pls help i am desperate

Details are always helpful and welcomed

yes of course so i get this error

Arduino: 1.8.16 (Windows Store 1.8.51.0) (Windows 10), Vývojová doska:"Arduino NANO 33 IoT"

In file included from c:\users\jakub\onedrive - stredn� priemyseln� �kola elektrotechnick�\dokumenty\arduinodata\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\7-2017q4\arm-none-eabi\include\c++\7.2.1\stdlib.h:36:0,

from C:\Users\Jakub\OneDrive - Stredn� priemyseln� �kola elektrotechnick�\Dokumenty\ArduinoData\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.8.12\cores\arduino/api/Interrupts.h:5,

from C:\Users\Jakub\OneDrive - Stredn� priemyseln� �kola elektrotechnick�\Dokumenty\ArduinoData\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.8.12\cores\arduino/api/ArduinoAPI.h:29,

from C:\Users\Jakub\OneDrive - Stredn� priemyseln� �kola elektrotechnick�\Dokumenty\ArduinoData\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.8.12\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:23,

from sketch\sketch_dec09a.ino.cpp:1:

c:\users\jakub\onedrive - stredn� priemyseln� �kola elektrotechnick�\dokumenty\arduinodata\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\7-2017q4\arm-none-eabi\include\c++\7.2.1\cstdlib:41:10: fatal error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory

#include <bits/c++config.h>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1

Nastala chyba pri kompilácii pre dosku Arduino NANO 33 IoT.

basicly i was just trying to set up my ide so i could program my arduino board and as test i wanted to upload the blink program and this is what i get everytime. I have tryied to reinstal ide, delete its files and deleting preferences.txt (Basicly tryied everything i saw on internet) but no progress

i was searching a little bit and iam missing bits/c++config file but i dont know what to do since there are only tutorials for linux

Also i cant find Arduino15 folder

Try the steps below:

1. Do a complete uninstall of the current IDE, follow https://support.arduino.cc/hc/en-us/articles/360021325733-How-to-do-a-complete-uninstall-of-the-Arduino-IDE
  2. Intall IDE version 1.8.16 and install the board package core via the board manager.
  3. Use a good quality data USB cable to connect your board to the PC.

is it okay if i install it from microsoft store? (not sure if there is any diferent way)

is SAMD package only thing that is required?

sadly, it didnt worked out

Can you download the LED blink program in the IDE examples and get it to work?

No i cant, i cant upload even "empty" file

OK then work on just getting the blink to work and forget about the complications of trying to get your special code with the odd include library to work.

The double click on the reset should work. Did you try the advice on post #6?

you mean reset button on arduino?

yes i tryied that advice but it didnt work.

Then the odds are your nana 33 is broken.

might be but i am not sure. I get error even when i just try to compilate and dont upload. I would say that my IDE is broken

Can you post the code and error message you get when trying to compile the blink LED example.

Please follow the advice given in the link below when posting code, in particular the section entitled 'Posting code and common code problems'

Use code tags (the </> icon above the compose window) to make it easier to read and copy for examination

Posting code and error messages as an image is useless.
It does not allow us to test it.

Please post properly,

oh you mean code i am trying to upload? I was trying upload just blink LED. Ive never tryied to upload anything else

Okay so i tryied it on diferent computer and its working so i am 100% sure that its not arduino. why its not working on my pc?