arduino servo pumpkin eyes

Hello, new to the Arduino world. I watched this tutorial 2 weeks ago and thought I would give it a go for Halloween. I purchased all of the hardware and was going to follow how it was built only to realize this guy never shared the codeing.

Anybody that can help out I would appreciate it.

Also sorry everybody if I created this thread in the wrong section. It's my first time posting here.

Are you willing to learn?

Paul

Yes, I'm a visual FX lead at an animation company. I was planning on trying to figure it out last weekend but life got in the way. My goal is to figure it out this long weekend (Thanksgiving in Canada) but thought I would reach out here to see if anybody had advice or could point me in the right direction. It looks like a fun little project.

A PCA9685 breakout board seems the perfect tool for this job (cheap clones on ebay).
The servos connectors can just be plugged onto the pinheaders.
See second small image on that page.
Any (small) Arduino can drive that board.
Leo..

From your YouTube link under the first response -> "View 10 replies" -> under first sub-reply -> "Read more" -> cut & paste code . . .

The code is easy. How many servos are you looking to drive?
Wawa's suggestion is the most simple. I have used clones of these for several projects.
If you have time for shipment from China, they are stupid cheap at Aliexpress.
AdaFruit can get it to you quicker.

Get the AdaFruit one for this project and order a few from Aliexpress for future ones (you did say you are in animatronics)

Which arduino? I ran 18 servos from a Mega. UNO has less pins. But without the breakout board, you will need to hook up power distribution.

MrMark:
From your YouTube link under the first response -> "View 10 replies" -> under first sub-reply -> "Read more" -> cut & paste code . . .

Wow how did I miss that. Thanks Mr Mark.

Vinceherman, I'm driving 9 servos. I picked up all of the items shown in that video, I think all I need now is some more wire and a soldering gun.

I'll post my results when it's done. Thanks all!