arduino visibility

I just bought my Arduino uno and I have a problem with the visibility on my computer. when I plug it in my pc don't recognize it, the only way my computer to see the port that Arduino is, is by holding pressed the reset button and the Arduino down (to the table).

do you have any idea what the problem might is?

thank you for your help

holding pressed the reset button and the Arduino down (to the table).

What does this mean?

Have you installed the driver?
What OS?
Have you looked in device manager (if your OS is windows)?
Have you checked the troubleshooting guide?

What kind of board is it?

Is it an original or clone? Many clones use CH340G (look at the chip near the USB port) serial adapter - the drivers for that aren't included with the IDE.

codlink:
What does this mean?

Have you installed the driver?
What OS?
Have you looked in device manager (if your OS is windows)?
Have you checked the troubleshooting guide?

I downloaded the program, went to device manager and couldn't find the port for Arduino. then I hold reset button and Arduino chip down and the device manager recognized it, then I updated the drives and after that I stopped holding the Arduino and the port disappeared.

I have windows 10

DrAzzy:
What kind of board is it?

Is it an original or clone? Many clones use CH340G (look at the chip near the USB port) serial adapter - the drivers for that aren't included with the IDE.

I cant understand what do you want me to check, I upload the picture of the Arduino front and back to tell me if you recognize it

Seems a lot of issues with Windows 10...

Will the board appear by just pushing down on the chip? Don't push reset.

codlink:
Will the board appear by just pushing down on the chip? Don't push reset.

no if I don't press reset is not visible in device manager

Sounds like a bad soldering on the board. Consider to get it swapped.

I have also seen pretty weird stuff happen with bad USB cables

dmjlambert:
I have also seen pretty weird stuff happen with bad USB cables

the problem is that I used the new cable that I bought with Arduino and the usb cable I connect my printer to be sure