Automatic Pick N Place Robot

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post, so please help!!
I'm currently working on a robot that moves to a specific point say "A" and pick up something and then goes to another point say "B" and place it, then go back to the starting point "Home". see picture attached.

• I'm using 3 IR sensors (2 of them for line following "maybe"), the third one is to preserve the line tracking quality.
  • Also using 4 dc motors with L298n shield to control them- each side has two motors connected together(moves together).
  • Ultrasonic to identify the distance from that something and a servo to control the arm accordingly.

I don't have any problem in controlling the arm according to the ultrasonic readings, but I'm not sure about how to accurately move it from A to B without any problems.

I have some ideas on how to do it, but I'm not sure which one will work perfectly, so I need your help guys, need some ideas on how to code this thing, it's and open discussion and really appreciate your participation in it.

thanks..

A line following (reflectance array) sensor would be very useful for recognizing features on that track.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.