BLE firmware version is not in sync with CurieBLE library !!

Hi everyone, im running ubuntu and my board is functional (ive loading the 1.0.7 library) for basic examples like the blinking LED. I wanted to update to the latest github repo libraries so I could test out the given Bluetooth examples.

However, when trying to use this updated github repo, I get the following error when trying to test the same example:

Sketch uses 47,716 bytes (30%) of program storage space. Maximum is 155,648 bytes.
Starting download script...
!! BLE firmware version is not in sync with CurieBLE library !!

Set Programmer to "Arduino/Genuino 101 Firmware Updater"
Update it using "Burn Bootloader" menu An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Note, that while I was using 1.0.7 default code, this program (the blinking LED) one, used only 11% of the program storage space, and the sketch uploaded successfully.

Anyone have a similar issue?

I thought the WiFi101 updater was only for the MKR and WiFi enabled shields and not the 101 /curie /BLE enabled boards.

Yes that is why the error is perplexing...reverting back to the 1.0.7 libraries gives me what I would expect for the blinking LED program:

Sketch uses 18,644 bytes (11%) of program storage space. Maximum is 155,648 bytes.
Starting download script...
SUCCESS: Sketch will execute in about 5 seconds.

It seems that the problem is with the libarc32drv_arduino101.a file in the "variants" folder. Has anyone else had problems with this when using the 2.0.0 libraries?

Hi, if you use the current GitHub repository (that now has experimental BLE Central features) you have to update the BLE firmware using the BLE flashpack you can find in the repo's release
https://github.com/01org/corelibs-arduino101/releases/download/2.0.0/flashpack_ble_v3.tar.bz2