Buzzer Circuit

I got this small buzzer and C1819 transistor from a junk board and Arduino Uno.

I need help for this low-level trigger buzzer circuit (active low).
--> What is my base resistor value for transistor?
--> Do I need pull-up or pull-down resistor?

I don't see any buzzer. How can I answer the question ?

Here it is:

What if C1819? Try to draw a schematic of the circuit.

I'm not sure that a 300V 100mA NPN transistor is a good choice. What current does the buzzer need? And why "active low"?

Steve

"-> Do I need pull-up or pull-down resistor?"

NEITHER
You need a base resistor.
Google piezo driver circuit

This is going to be tedious! :roll_eyes:

This is going to be tedious!

Another day at the forum…

I want you to calculate the value of resistor using C1819. Yes, I found the diagram in google but I be lazy to buy it in stores.

The buzzer starts beeping when I turned ON the arduino uno. Thats why I need an active low circuit.

OK we can read the data for the transistor. However the voltage and current of the buzzer need to be known. Since the transistor will be controlling the buzzer the buzzer data needs known so a base resistor can be chosen for the transistor.

Ron

Post a vendor link for the buzzer. Also, your last post is blank.

mikechale:
I want you to calculate the value of resistor using C1819. Yes, I found the diagram in google but I be lazy to buy it in stores.

The buzzer starts beeping when I turned ON the arduino uno. Thats why I need an active low circuit.

How have you got it connected to the UNO when it starts beeping?
What do you connect the two pins on the beeper to?
If you want to control it, you need to use a pin on the UNO configured as an OUTPUT and control it with code.
Can you please tell us your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience?

Thanks… Tom… :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.